BLOG
7:38 PM
Had a last min supper with serene crystal n bai lin on wed , at Chomp Chomp , ordered like wings satays n stingray , reminiscing about skool days agn . Sneaked into myvillage rooftop before we walked to some ulu cafe that serene patronize often , Haha cosy setting I would say, ordered funky tw melon beer , they ordered ciders n heineken. Mine taste Naise , but onli 4% Haha. Walked home at 1 .
Met up with Wilson for dinner on Thursday. Ate madjack at nex . Ordered my fav lamb (where I had ate my first lamb chop n it tasted magnificent) Haha but me n Wilson are being dam fussy n anal customers !! Asking for change !! His was fries mine was cause it wasn't cooked to my preference . But the second time rd was wrong too so I accepted my fate . Lotsa fat. Little meat. But was Naise !!!!! XD dragged Wilson to pasar malam to walk walk , so I can try ramly burger . He was being a noob kid eating mai ya tang dropping all over as we waited for my.burger. but damn I Hav to say it was unhygenic preparation . Ungloved hand touching the food and kissing the knife !?!?
Thn we rushed back to await the arrival of the black queen !! Went to din tai feng straight. So both me n Wilson was treated to 2 xlb each lolol .
Went hm microwave my ramly. Tasted ... very ok .... nt as fantastic as ppl say. Wat I say is it lacks
CHEESE !!!Shit happened at work too ! Me n my fren found a uniform in my rm . We tot it was fcker "x" de . So he stole the rank. I threw the uniform elsewhere . Thn one afternoon Dr L barged into my rm ransacked everything . Found what was apparently his uniform without rank !! Haha he was interrogating me. But stomped out angry n made a big fuss complain to everyone even my mdm . So I told my fren who was on mc so he panicked n worried like fck Haha !! Funny Shit. But I dun even Giv a Shit cause I have every right n perfect alibi xD. So the Dr was seeing patients in civilian with uber blackface .
Fri night. Went to eat song fa bak kut teh with rk bl crystal , queued Dam long for da seats , guess its dam popular so much so that they own 2 units Haha . Met rk after so long la !! Last time was in secondary skool . Changed character n skinnier but nt the hair Haha . So Sam n Willy finally came . Took a bus to holiday inn to buy booze frm the "tyranny " auntybought midori n smurnioff ( still the best ) went to the usual spot . Thn kh Louis( like rk , dam long nv see him le ) n ernie came ! Started drinking. All was like complaining tat midori was bad choice cause onli 20% (jiu gui) . Lol used milk as a mixer . Honeydew sago. Bought 1 more chivas
Tis time round didn't tio any kings . N Louis was drinking mixer with no alcohol . Bl had riding tml but drinks so he can pass .( cause tats wat happened to him last time ) lol . Wasn't really drunk high. Jus stomach feels funky. So yeap there was The emoing session where we tried to cheer this guy up . Finally left for prata at ard 4 at zouk there. It taste fucking horrible and burnt and expensive !!! $32 wow . 1 egg cost 1.60 . Was dam retarded trying to find atm at great world city where everywhere is locked . Even tried the carpark , but lift weren't even working. Then we split up n cabbed hm
Today had dinner with ken n dap , supposedly meet them at whitesands cuz they wanted to jog here . Planned 7.45 reached 8.30. Had pepper lunch , saw a Aaron lookalike working there Haha . Very hardworking.
looked back . It's been so long since I exercised !! N I'm getting dam fat !! Ps: writing this using phone is so troublesome n long