BLOG
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2:01 PM
hmm ... i cant believe that i freaking sent an email to hdb to complain ytd LOL !! and tis is it
I am a resident living in serangoon central blk XXX , the reason for writing this email is to complain about the irresponsible neighbour that lived above my unit #XXX, her actions of hanging out WET clothes is utmost frustrating. This is not the first time that her nonchalant attitude of hers and inconsiderate behaviours kicks in, there has been a lot of times that her wet clothes dripped onto ours . We have been forgiving and such doesnt take such actions of hers in mind, as its just water. But this is the last time that i would condone her selfish act, i am utmost pissed by her as this time , it did not only drip water , it dripped INK on my new clothes that tainted my clothes to beyond recognition. I sincerely seek your assistance in this incident as my previous act of trying to negotiate and reasoning out with her unruly character failed and she continued . I am very angry and I hope that you would take action pertaining to this situation ASAP.