BLOG
Friday, September 11, 2009
8:55 PM
hmm... was fckin pissed off !!! dunno if its my fcking elder bro's fault or wat ?? I SPENT THE FCKIN 3 HRS IN THE MORNING TRYING TO ON MY FCKIN COMP ! on le... YEA !!! suddenly HANG .. cant on le... KNN !!! cb... no comp till now...
having constant fear of it getting HANG / MONITOR NO INPUT.... so I AM CONSTANTLY MOVING MY MOUSE ARD !! ( dunno y , but it helps Lolx ) I NEED A FRIGGIN NEW COMP !!! argh... no $$ buy shit tis... tis pathetic comp dunno repair lyk wat... 10+++ times le... omg... wid a shitty local disk of 40gb SO FCKIN LITTLE !!! omg... constantly hav to delete shit !! zzzz
hmm lets hav a positive attitude... mayb its a sign to ask me to srsly start studying and stop procrastinating !! ( computer main source of procrastination ) hahah !! hmm ...
daunting me every day...